Semaglutide Weight Loss Therapy in St. Louis
Are you ready to lose weight for good…all the while eating three meals per day with no rules or calorie counting or food logging? InVita Health and Wellness is now offering Semaglutide medical weight loss therapy in St. Louis at an affordable price. Semaglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist that was originally intended to lower the HgA1C in type-2 diabetic patients. It is actually a modified molecule that our body already makes. It is made in the intestine and results in a decrease in blood sugar and appetite. The modification allows the drug to last throughout the week in our body.
Semaglutide works by several mechanisms. It delays gastric motility and emptying, which leads to a feeling of fullness and satisfaction. It also stimulates insulin secretion by the pancreas and causes a small reduction of blood sugar, in part by reducing the production of sugar in the liver.
MIC + B12 WEIGHT LOSS
30, 60, AND 90-DAY SUPERVISED WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS
The MIC Weight Loss Program has become a renowned way to lose weight fast and keep it off. Our medically supervised MIC injection program can be done at home or in-office with weekly visits and weigh-ins. We provide you with the tools and support you need to drop the weight and keep it off.
What Does MIC Stand For?
- Methionine supports the digestive system by helping to remove heavy metals within the body while breaking down fat deposits and preventing the possible build-up of fat in the arteries. Methionine can also be converted to cytosine, the precursor of glutathione, which is essential in detoxification of the liver.
- Inositol supports the transfer of nutrients at the cellular level and to help maintain proper electrical energy across the cell membrane. In addition, Inositol converts fats into other useful forms of energy and assists in establishing health cell membranes thus facilitating nerve impulses.
- Choline assists in controlling cholesterol levels in the blood and in controlling weight gain by maintaining healthy cell membranes. Choline has been linked to and directly associated in the maintenance of the nervous system, assisting memory, and is critical for normal cell membrane structure and function. Choline is the precursor of betaine which helps in liver function and in the formation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
The MIC Weight Loss Program has been shown to be an effective way to increase your body's ability to burn fat. The nutrients in MIC injections are a class of agents that play important roles in the body's use of fat. These compounds enhance the liver and gallbladder's roles by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up the metabolism of fat and its removal.
MIC injections are safe. They increase energy while reducing caloric intake, and are often used with diet plans to initiate additional weight loss or enhance weight loss results.
HERE'S HOW THE MIC PROGRAM WORKS...
Initial Consultation During the initial consult, the board-certified providers will assess your weight loss goals and ensure that the MIC Weight Loss Program is right for you.
- Medical Weight Loss Consultation
- Program Instructions
- MIC Diet Food Plan Overview
- Healthy Tips and Tricks To Be A Success